Connections is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Connections may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective September 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to share our program and agency information with you, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our programs.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new programs, Connections activities or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.