vision, mission & values
People with cognitive challenges make choices and decisions for their lives, including being parents, and have the support they need to be successful.
Connections supports parents with cognitive challenges to maintain a safe and nurturing home for their children.
The Connections’ team fulfills the agency’s mission in keeping with these values:
- Ethical practice;
- Opportunities for belonging, fun, and friendship;
- Commitment to the organization’s vision, mission, and values;
- Respect for and acceptance of individual clients and their families;
- Honesty, integrity, and trust;
- Fostering a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment; and
- Empowering and strengthening families (independence / interdependence) through learning.